Your dog is your best friend, your protector and comforter all rolled into one.
So it stands to reason that you want your four-legged friend looking super fly when he or she accompanies you this Halloween.
Here’s what we’ve got for you; a handpicked round up of the cutest dogs Halloween costumes for your favorite pooch.
Dogs Halloween Costumes
1. Doctor Barker Veterinarian Dog Costume: Doctor pooch is in the house. Dressed up in a white cape with front bib and a pocket full of doggie doctor bones, your pup will be all set for a little Halloween action.
2. Gingerbread Pup Costume: Good enough to eat. Well almost. A cute Halloween costume for dogs of the smallish variety.
3. Clown Dog Costume: Is your pooch a bit of a clown? Well they always say the best costumes are those that reflect the personality. If you’re looking for a fun doggie costume that adds a splash of color and silliness, this is it my friend.
4. Halloween Angel Dog Costume: This heaven-sent doggie costume is just the thing for all fur moms and dads who think their pet pups are little angels.
5. Poncho and Sombrero Dog Costume: Your pooch will look like one mean hombre kitted out in this colorful poncho and dashing sombrero hat.
6. Piggy Pooch Dog Halloween Costume: You’ll certainly have fun taking pictures of your beloved pet dressed up as a piggy. That’s if you can stop laughing long enough to get the money shot.
7. PupEye (Popeye) Dog Costume: Get a load of the muscles on this cute pup. Oh and the rest of the costume is pretty neat too.
8. Wizard of Oz Scarecrow Halloween Dog Costume: It’s a no brainer. Dress your four-legged pup like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz and follow the yellow brick road down to a world of Halloween fun.
9. Blue Monster Pet Costume: This is about the most adorable monster dog costume we’ve seen. Come on now, we know you’re just dying to get your cub into a pair of these cute leg fluffies. The headpiece with the big googly eyes isn’t all that bad either.
10. Despicable Me 2 Minion Pet Costume: Your pet pooch is bound to be a big hit with trick or treaters dressed in this adorable yellow and blue jumpsuit. Comes with a matching headpiece featuring a pair of goggles.
11. Pet Captain America Costume: Your doggie will be a red, white and blue wonder in this fetching pet superhero outfit. Will pooch power save the day on Halloween? Dressed like this, we sure think so.
12. Pup-A-Razzi Rock N Roll King Dog Costume: Hey hey it looks like Elvis has just entered the building. Check out this hound dog in all his finery. For a funny dog costume that has tons of stage presence, this Rock n Roll King outfit just… rocks!
13. Candy Girl Dog Costume: How sweet is your pup? Sweet enough to be adorned in candy? An adorable costume for your dog to revel in the Halloween festivities.
14. Lion Pet Costume: There’s something quite amusing about seeing your dog dressed up as some other animal. If your pooch can pull off the look of a lion, then this may just be the dog costume for you.
15. Dino Pet Costume: What’s totally adorable and pink all over? Your four-legged friend when you dress her up as the most lovable dino ever.
16. Bantha Pet Costume: Dressing your pooch as a fictional Star Wars character just got a little cuter. With a miniature Tusken Raider strapped into place, your little doggie is ready for an epic night on the streets.
17. Devil Dog Costume: Here’s one for the naughty little devil in your life. Give your pup the perfect excuse to tear it up on Halloween night. This devil dog costume comes complete with a headpiece with horns, cape and collar to match.
Go on. Tell us in the comments section below which dogs Halloween costume you’ll be dressing little Fido in this year.
Latest posts by Mena Joseph (see all)
- 7 of the Best Artificial Christmas Trees That Look Too Good to Be Fake - November 27, 2014
- How to Make a Thanksgiving Centerpiece Using Wheat and a Wooden Crate - November 11, 2014
- 2014 Cyber Monday and Black Friday Online Shopping Deals - November 5, 2014