You’ve probably already started decorating your Christmas tree.
You’ve got the baubles? Check. Garlands? Check. Tree topper? Check.
Colorful little felt Christmas ornaments to add an extra splash of Christmas charm? No?
Then we need to address that situation quick fast.
Below you’ll find an assortment of delightful ornaments made from felt. Each one lovingly crafted by hand and ready to pop on to your tree.
Felt Christmas Ornaments
1. Robin Felt Christmas Tree Decoration: The eyes on this little fellow are so totally adorable. Makes you want to reach down, scoop him up and give him pride of place your Christmas tree.
2. Wool Felt Christmas Ornaments: Nothing adds a touch of modernization than clean geometric lines. These will make a great addition to a contemporary Christmas tree.
3. Handmade Felt Christmas Bird Tree Animals: We all know that Christmas is a super exciting time for the kiddos. They need little encouragement when it comes to helping you set up the tree, especially with this cute cartoon animal felt set. These beautifully handcrafted decorations are just the thing to bring a sense of fun to your festive home.
4. Triangle Felt Christmas Decorations: Want to add something a little different to your tree this year? How about these super cool triangular shaped felt ornaments? Adorned with beads and buttons to make a really unique set of decorations.
5. Felt Christmas Ornament Set: We just love the detailing on this set of felt ornaments. Right from the sequin sparkles to the whimsical expression on the reindeer’s face. Fun, fun, fun!
6. Needle Felted Snowman: A simple snowman made from felted wool, finished with a hat made from a real acorn. This would look great dangling from the tree. Love the smile on his face too. Totally adorable!
7. Beaded Gingerbread Man Ornament: We’re still amazed at how much this yummy gingerbread ornament looks like the real deal. It’s actually made from felt covered cardboard and is definitely one cookie you don’t want to sink your teeth into. The red and white beading set this off perfectly.
8. Felt Christmas Mistletoe Ornament: Are you crushing on your Christmas tree? Now you can be totally selfish and keep this fine figure of a felt ornament to yourself, or gift it to someone you love. Either way, we’re sure this will raise a sweet smile or two.
9. Owl Felt Ornament: This owl looks so peaceful, not to mention cute. Will this help bring a touch of the holiday spirit to your home?
10. Red Felt Heart Christmas Ornament: Christmas is all about spreading the love and these adorable red hearts would certainly stand out on your tree.
Don’t keep these felt Christmas ornaments to yourself. Share these ideas with your friends and family on Facebook.
Festively Prepped Team
Latest posts by Festively Prepped Team (see all)
- Birch Bark Candles and Vases: A Natural Way To Your Valentine’s Heart - January 12, 2015
- 10 Playful Felt Christmas Ornaments to Add to Your Tree This Year - December 12, 2014
- 12 Top Gift Ideas for a Dad Who Has Everything (Or At Least Thinks He Does) - November 20, 2014