Looking for a small, but special Christmas gift for the geekster in your life?
We’ve got your back covered on that. You see we’ve explored Alpha Centauri and crossed the Neutral Zone (virtually of course) to bring you our top 16 ideas for geeky stocking stuffers. And best of all, at $20 or less, these dorky Christmas gifts won’t break the festive piggy bank this year.
Ready to explore oodles of eclectic goodness? May the bargains be with you.
Geeky Stocking Stuffers for Gals and Guys
1. Thinkgeek Portal Wheatley Led Flashlight: Light-up a geek’s Christmas with this replica Wheatley keychain. Wheatley’s eye doubles as a torch, making this little gadget ideal for looking under the couch or escaping from a darkened testing facility.
2. Tech Tattz USB Charger Skin Stickers: We’re totally cooing over these cute techie finds. They’re such a great way of making a USB stand out in a sea of plain white electronic gadgetry. Fun loving geeks will purr with pleasure when they spy one of these in their Christmas stocking this year (sold separately).
3. Breaking Bad Beaker Coffee Mug: Ever wondered how Heisenberg would drink his coffee? Straight up of course. Beaker style.
4. Star Trek 8GB Data MIMOBOT Flash Drive: Put data on your Data! This 8GB flash drive is cunningly disguised as everyone’s favorite android Lt. Data. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer for the Star Trek geek squad.
5. Star Trek Earl Grey Black Loose Bulk Tea in Officially Licensed Tin: Hot tea and Sci-Fi. Tell me, what could make a better stocking stuffer for the geek who likes to get cozy with her Star Trek collectables.
6. Geek Wisdom Book: Tantalize your bookworm-ish friend with a real dorkfest of a Christmas gift. This ode to geekdom is jam packed with quotes and mini-essays on nerd culture. All a true geek could ask for this Christmas, and more.
7. ‘May The Force Be With You’ Women’s T-shirt: Combining the classic Star Wars slogan with the mathematical equation for force, this t-shirt is for the geeky girl who knows her Isaac Newton’s from her Obi-Wan Kenobi’s.
8. Version 1.0 Funny Geek Mousepad: The perfect stocking stuffer for a techie, programmer, nerd or absolute geek who sees life in Beta.
9. Coaster Set Mischief Managed: These cork backed coasters are way too cool to rest your drinks on. At least, that’s what we’d imagine your geeky gal pal will say when she sets her eyes on these.
10. Star Trek Spock Crew Sock with Ears: Boldly go where no non-geek would want to go with these Spock ear socks. We reckon these little… beauties (cough) would make great stocking stuffers for the Trekie who likes to dress 3D style-y.
11. Pixel Sunglasses – 8 Bit Geek Pixelated Glasses: Are these the ultimate in geek chic? Yeah, we’re not so sure about that. But we do think they’re pretty up there as geeky stocking stuffers for retro-gamers.
13. Bot Shots – 2-ounce Retro-style Robot Shot Glasses: Having a bot shooting at you isn’t all bad. Not when the shot is filled with liquor. Geeks love a drink too. Go fill their stocking stuffers with a set of these. For an extra treat, add a little something, something (AKA alcohol) to keep your geek pal well lubricated.
14. Star Wars Chop Sabers – Luke Skywalker: These illuminated light saber chopsticks are just the thing for the geek who loves to do battle with their chow mein. May the chop suey be with them. Always.
15. SUCK UK Floppy Disk Sticky Notes: If you’re an 80s or 90s chick, you’ll so remember the 3.5” floppy. Plant these sticky notes in your absent-minded pal’s stocking for a fun and nostalgic little Christmas gift.
16. Doctor Who Fourth Doctor Scarf Water Bottle: It’s no Tardis, but this Doctor Who themed water bottle will keep your geeky friend hydrated and their stocking well stuffed this holiday season.
If you loved this list of geeky stocking stuffers as much as we loved putting them together, let us know if the comments. Don’t forget to hit up those shiny buttons to share this list with with anyone who’d enjoy it. Happy holidays!
Festively Prepped Team
Latest posts by Festively Prepped Team (see all)
- Birch Bark Candles and Vases: A Natural Way To Your Valentine’s Heart - January 12, 2015
- 10 Playful Felt Christmas Ornaments to Add to Your Tree This Year - December 12, 2014
- 12 Top Gift Ideas for a Dad Who Has Everything (Or At Least Thinks He Does) - November 20, 2014