Dads are great! But when it comes to finding them a unique Christmas gift, they can be a complete nightmare to shop for.
You want to get him something special, but it’s helluva difficult to come up with gift ideas for a dad who has everything – and then some.
We totally get that it’s frustrating, but let’s see if we can take the stress out of buying your dad a gift this year.
We’ve scoured the Internet to come up with 12 cool gift ideas that even the most difficult to shop for dad will love this Christmas.
Gift Ideas for a Dad Who Has Everything
1. Wood Tie: This is one neck tie you can be certain your father doesn’t have in his wardrobe. Made from reclaimed wood, by artists in San Francisco, it’s the Christmas gift for the dad who is adventurous in his dress sense.
2. Sh*t My Dad Says: H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S! This book is one cool gift for a difficult dad who appreciates straight talk and flying F bombs. Filled with anecdotes that will have him chortling all the way through Christmas dinner.
3. Genuine Moonshine Flask: Every man secretly thinks a hip flask is cool. Dads are no different. Designed in the style of the Wild West, this moonshine flask is sure to bring a smile to his face and a glint in his eye. And that’s even before before he takes his first sip.
4. Goateesaver – The Goatee Shaving Template: Without a doubt the weirdest looking gift your dad will receive this Christmas. All he has to do is place the ‘goateesaver’ over his mouth, as he shaves, and he’ll get a perfect goatee every time! It’s the perfect present for dads who love a giggle, goatee lovers and Bond villains.
5. World’s Best Duct Tape Wallet Kit: No, this isn’t actual duct tape for holding together your dad’s fraying wallet. It’s a cool kit that lets your father make his own wallet(s) from Brazilian rosewood and white linen. The kit even comes with instructions if he gets stuck. Not that he’ll bother to read them.
6. Personalized Cribbage Set – Engraved Cribbage Game: When buying for the dad who has everything you need to go unique. And you can’t get more unique then this hand-made Cribbage set. Laser engraved with your dads name on it, this personalized trinket is a great gift for the Cribbage enthusiast and a fussy father.
7. The Man Can: We have an answer to that age old question of how to make bath stuff for men more macho. The ‘Man Can’ looks like a tin of paint, but open it up to reveal a cornucopia of bathroom goodies. Slick. Now, if only I can get that ‘so macho’ song out of my head.
8. Can You Imagine Melting Clock: Combining a conversation piece with a work of art, the ‘melting’ clock is a funky gift idea for the dad who is more Salvador Dali than Simon and Garfunkel.
9. Man Attempts Washing Up Towel: A gentle but loving way to mock the dad who’s a little workshy when it comes to certain household chores. Like the ones that involve getting his hands wet.
10. Bacon Scented Candle: This is what would happen if we lived in an alternative universe. You know, the universe where your bacon loving dad thinks it’s cool to invent a ‘new’ type of scented candle. Producing the aroma of a hot fried breakfast, this is the gift that will make his mouth water.
11. Retro Flip Down Clock: The retro flip down clock is a classic. Now modernized with a sleek new design and an internalized gear operated system. It’s a keeper for the hard to buy for dad who loves his gadgetry.
12. Most Popular Experience Gifts: Has your dad ever dreamed of racing a sports car or taking to the air in a fighter jet? If that’s not his style, then perhaps he’d wild time riding the rapids or a round of Golf with a pro?
Oh and let’s not forget spa days. Even big poppa deserves a little pampering. Whether your dad is an action man or a dapper dandy, an experience gift like one of these will make his day. Not sure what experience he’ll like the best? Get him an experience gift certificate.
There you have it folks – our gift ideas for a dad who has everything. Did you find anything of interest? Leave a comment down below. And don’t forget the share these ideas with your friends. They’ll need dad gift ideas too right?
Festively Prepped Team
Latest posts by Festively Prepped Team (see all)
- Birch Bark Candles and Vases: A Natural Way To Your Valentine’s Heart - January 12, 2015
- 10 Playful Felt Christmas Ornaments to Add to Your Tree This Year - December 12, 2014
- 12 Top Gift Ideas for a Dad Who Has Everything (Or At Least Thinks He Does) - November 20, 2014