At first blush it may seem that the perfect gifts for wine drinkers might, not surprisingly, be more wine.
In truth, unless you’re a bit of a wine buff yourself, choosing the right vintage for a picky connoisseur, may prove to be quite a task.
So what’s the alternative? Impress your vino loving friend with a killer wine accessory.
Don’t worry if you don’t know where to start. We’ve got 20+ wine gift ideas right here, so you’ll quickly be able to pick something even the most ardent wine enthusiast will love.
Great Christmas Gifts for Wine Drinkers
1. Wine Aerator with Drop Stop: Slimmer than traditional aerators, with its petal like shape, this is the Christmas gift for the wine drinker who doesn’t like to wait. Comes with a special ‘drop stop’ feature which will prevent any unwelcome drips. Perfect for anytime red wine is being served on white table linen.
2. Insulated Wine Basket with Wine/Cheese Service: Now here’s a gift for wine lovers who like to dine al fresco style. The vintage, wicker fashioned basket comes with everything they’ll need to enjoy a glass of chilled wine while feasting on a selection of gourmet cheeses.
3. Fyxation Leather Bicycle Wine Carrier: Does the wine drinker in your life prefer two wheels over four? Carrying wine bottles on a bike can be tricky. Fortunately, this strap-on wine carrier makes it possible for your bicycle riding friend to safely transport their favorite tipple wherever they go.
4. Stemless Etched Wine Glasses: Aren’t these hand-etched wine glasses just divine? Yeah, we reckon your wine drinking buddy will think so too. A charming holiday gift for the wine enthusiast who loves a touch of the unique.
5. Gold-Plated Bottle Stoppers: 24-karat gold plated bling. A unique wine gift idea. Need we say anymore?
6. Barrel Wine Rack: Cleverly fashioned from two full-sized barrel starves, this rustic style rack will look great in the kitchen of a wine lover.
7. Marble-Tabletop Wine Cooler: No drips or fuss with this unique wine accessory. Providing all the benefits of an ice bucket with none of the mess! A marble wine cooler is the sophisticated way to get a perfectly chilled glass of wine every time.
8. Leather Wine Bottle Carrier: Distinguished wine drinkers like to carry their bottles in style. So treat them to this premium, full grain leather wine carrier. It’s 1000 times more classy than carrying vino in a paper bag.
9. Reclaimed Wooden Deer Wine Rack: Go on. Give this little fellow a home. He’s made from reclaimed wood, with a distinctive seasonal theme that will add cheer to the dinner table. Wouldn’t this make a fun and dandy Christmas gift idea for a wine lover?
10. Wine Barrel Chiller: What better way to serve up that next bottle of chilled wine? This reclaimed oak wine chiller sure seems like the perfect gift for a wine enthusiast who does a lot of outdoor entertaining. It’s great for beer and soft drinks too.
11. Personalized Wine Rack: Is it a wine carrier or a wine rack? Actually it’s a bit of both. This solid pine rackpack can hold up to 12 bottles when it’s fully extended, plus it comes with personalized laser-cut engraving. This is what we call a great dual-purpose gift for a wine drinker.
12. The Little Black Journal of Wine: No true wine connoisseur should be without this little marvel. This hard covered journal has 176 pages to record everything wine related, from vintages tasted to vineyards visited. One of the best gifts for wine drinkers who are a bit geeky about the vino.
13. Slate Serving Board: It’s pretty much fact that cheese and wine go together like peanut butter and jello. So why not give a gift that adds a little something to the cheese course. Like this laser-engraved, slate serving board. Presentation, after all is everything!
14. Tipsy Wine Glasses: ‘Is it me or has my wine glass had too much to drink?’ Add a set of kooky wine globlets to your friend’s dinner table. They’re bound to raise a laugh or two from the guests, as well as a few compliments.
15. Engraved Wine Tool Set: You simply can’t go wrong with wine accessory gifts for wine drinkers. Especially if they’re as cool as this personalized, stainless steel tool set.
16. Riedel Crystal Boa Decanter: Wine connoisseurs know that nothing brings out the true flavor of wine, like a crystal decanter. But this right here is no ordinary decanter. This serpentine work of art is mouth-blown by the world famous Riedel family; masters of quality.
17. Planetary Gears Corkscrew: At last! A corkscrew that works on the same principles as electric screwdrivers and automatic transmissions. What does that even mean? Simple put, uncorking a bottle of wine with this bad boy (sans PITA cork bits) will be a whole lot easier. Nerdy wine drinkers will love the science behind the planetary gears and the high torque grip.
18. Corked – The Wine Party Game in a Bag: Charades with a twist! This hilarious wine-based game would make a great Christmas present for a wine loving hostess. Certain to bring oodles of fun to any dinner party. Just add wine.
19. CafePress Peace Love Wine Tote Bag: It’s made from natural fibers! A great wine gift for your hipster friend who loves a drink.
20. Wine Soap Gift Set: Hey, some folks love wine so much that they’d even want to bathe in it… given half the chance. And what better way to wash away the stresses of the day than to have a long soak in the tub with an organic bar of grape seed soap.
21. Compact Corkscrew with Foil Cutter: A professional standard wooden corkscrew. Ideal for bar tenders, regular party goers and impatient dinner guests.
That’s a wrap. Have we inspired your holiday shopping with these fab gifts for wine drinkers? Leave a comment down below to let us know.
Festively Prepped Team
Latest posts by Festively Prepped Team (see all)
- Birch Bark Candles and Vases: A Natural Way To Your Valentine’s Heart - January 12, 2015
- 10 Playful Felt Christmas Ornaments to Add to Your Tree This Year - December 12, 2014
- 12 Top Gift Ideas for a Dad Who Has Everything (Or At Least Thinks He Does) - November 20, 2014