So, you haven’t quite found that unique Christmas gift for your favorite gal pal, and you could sure do with a few gift buying suggestions.
It’s OK, I’ve got this.
Whether you’re buying a Christmas present for mom, aunt, sister, wifey or a good friend, my little list of gift ideas is sure to make things a little easier.
Take a sneak peek at these.
Unique Christmas Gifts for Women
1. Chocolate-Dipped Wine (left): I can already see the dilemma with this one. Will she reach for the gourmet Guittard chocolate first or get straight into guzzling the wine? Either way, she’ll be pretty darn pleased with you when she cracks open the elegant packaging.
2. One Dozen Ultimate Cupcakes (right): Mmm, cupcakes. Forget the moment on the lips thing… for now. It’s Christmas! We’re allowed to indulge. So go spoil her with a yummy selection of cupcakes. Who knows, she may even be inclined to share. Yeah, right.
3. Jewelry Tree of Life: A gal can never have enough storage space for her jewelry now, can she?
4. Fringe Earrings and Disk Necklace (left): A unique piece of jewelry that’s recycled from brass of all things. She’ll look all pretty and shimmery in this set (earrings and necklace sold separately).
5. Fountain Jewelry Stand (right): I know. It’s another jewelry stand. But look at this gorgeous thing. It’s hand crafted and fair trade too. How could I not share this with you?
6. Lifetime Orchid Candle (left): This will look B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L on the mantelpiece. And apparently, the candle really will last a lifetime. A great Christmas gift for a gal who’s crazy about orchids.
7. Embossed Leather Journal (right): A classic and unique Christmas present. Perfect for a writer or a student or anyone who’d like a leather bound journal with their name etched on it. Oh, and the embossing is FREE!
8. Tibetan Style Necklace (left): If she likes her accessories (and let’s face it most women do), then this pretty necklace, fashioned from Tibetan style beads, will be a most welcome Christmas gift.
9. Tibetan Style Matte Resin Ball Necklace with Handmade Crystal (right): Ooh and here’s another Tibetan style necklace, just because I think these are ace.
10. An Experience Gift: Want a truly unique Christmas gift for her? Give her an experience she won’t be forgetting in a hurry. There are tons of experience gifts to choose from from spa days to white water rafting to food tours to hot air ballooning. You name it.
11. Cool Driftwood Metal Table Lamp: Bring a touch of nature, peace and serenity to her home with this beautiful driftwood lamp.
12.Good Day – Bad Day – Don’t Even Ask Wine Glass: A gift like this will give her a reason to smile. Even if she’s having the worst possible day, ever.
13. Grazing Giraffe Bookends:Practical Christmas gifts for women don’t always have to be boring. Take these whimsical carbon steel bookends for example. So elegant, so simple. I love them and chances are, she’ll love them too.
14. 2-in-1 Woven Shoulder Bag Perforated Satchel Purse: Does she need a new handbag? Silly question really, because us women will find any excuse to treat ourselves to a new one. This stylish shoulder bag has a handy internal bag and is also available in brown.
15. Infinity book scarf with a quote from Alice in Wonderland: Get her something that will add a bit of literary style to her wardrobe. Like this chic bookish scarf. A great accessory for fashionistas and bookworms alike.
Did you enjoy my list of unique Christmas gifts for women? Leave a comment down below and share your faves with me.
Latest posts by Mena Joseph (see all)
- 7 of the Best Artificial Christmas Trees That Look Too Good to Be Fake - November 27, 2014
- How to Make a Thanksgiving Centerpiece Using Wheat and a Wooden Crate - November 11, 2014
- 2014 Cyber Monday and Black Friday Online Shopping Deals - November 5, 2014